Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Lots of Catching Up

Well, once again, I can't catch up -- or even sum up.  So I'll just start with some new things that are happening.
  This little cutie just celebrated her first birthday.  We are still learning about who she is, but she definitely has some distinguishing things about her personality.
1. She loves to be around people.  When all the kids are at school she looks around at the empty house, then looks at me as if to say, "that's it?"
2. She has the funniest growl.  We like to call it her "Batman voice".  It is not something we taught her as a party trick, she has been doing it right from the very start.  People always look over so shocked to see a cute little girl made that noise.  I think we are in for a few wonderful surprises with this little one.

Lover Boy and I have been off to the races trying to keep up with what we need to do and what our kids have to do.  I have to admit, having 5 is hard, but I love every sleep-deprived minute of it.
The Composer has been busy trying to get his pieces published, finishing up a new curriculum for his school, starting a new group for electric strings at the High School, teaching lessons here at home and....I think I could go on and on about all the things he is involved in.  The list seems pretty never-ending!

This one turned 15 this year and should be driving on a permit, but he is a little scared to start - - honestly I think it has more to do with the perfectionist in him, he just likes to do things right the first time, is that too much to ask?  He recently received his new favorite instrument, an electric cello his dad made for him.  It is actually quite nice since he can play it with the sound off and not wake the sleeping baby next door.



Well, enough for now...I'll update more later.  I promise.

No comments: